Real Estate, Corporate & Civil Litigation Lawyers
Your Partner For Excellence
Orrick & Erskine, LLP, is a team of lawyers and real estate professionals focusing on real estate, corporate and family law matters.
Real Estate, Eminent Domain, Condemnation, Private Transactions
Orrick & Erskine, LLP, provides a complete range of advice, services and representation in the area of real estate and eminent domain, including:
• Land acquisition consulting — Pre-planning services regarding the acquisition of land for public works and utility projects, feasibility studies, cost estimates, and identification of potential regulatory and legal problems that could delay or complicate a project.
• Turnkey services — Title search, appraisals, negotiation services, relocation assistance, filing of condemnation actions, and representation in administrative condemnation hearings.
• Relocation assistance — Working to minimize the losses and inconvenience of affected parties, and assuring all benefits are administered to displaced persons.
• Litigation and appeals — Our Kansas real estate attorneys provide representation in condemnation hearings, eminent domain trials, mediations, and in any subsequent appeals.
Our clients include:
• Public entities and governments
• Private landowners
• Corporations and other businesses
We also partner with engineering firms to facilitate the successful completion of public works and private development projects.
Orrick & Erskine, LLP, provides general business law services and representation in matters involving:
• Business and real estate transactions
• Business organization and financing
• Purchase and sale of businesses
• Other corporate or personal litigation matters
Orrick & Erskine, LLP
11900 College Blvd, Suite 203
Overland Park, Kansas 66210
Orrick & Erskine, LLP, represents clients throughout Kansas and Missouri, including clients located in and near the cities of Overland Park, Wichita, Topeka, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, St. Joseph and Lee's Summit. In addition, we serve clients in Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
© 2023 by Orrick & Erskine, LLP. All rights reserved.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertising.