Helping Businesses And Entrepreneurs Build Successful Enterprises
At Orrick & Erskine, LLP, we are committed to helping business owners, investors and entrepreneurs make the most of the business opportunities before them. Our law firm assists clients at all stages of the business development process, providing guidance during planning, facilitating the purchase and sale of business assets, and laying the groundwork for growth and profitability.
Orrick & Erskine, LLP, provides advice, services and representation in matters involving:
• Formation of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
• Purchase and sale of businesses
• Stock owner and partnership agreements
• Operating agreements
• Review of business financing documents, including stock purchase agreements, loan agreements and mortgages
• Other business organization and financing matters
The purchase of an operating business usually has a real estate component, either real property or a lease agreement. Our real estate professionals can review this important aspect of your business acquisition.
Facilitating Business Transactions
Orrick & Erskine, LLP, facilitates a wide range of business transactions, providing sound advice tempered by experience. Whether it involves a land development project, the purchase or sale of an existing business or an investment in a new, entrepreneurial venture, you can depend on us to protect your interests and provide efficient transaction-related services.
Protecting Your Rights and Interests
A well-drafted contract can protect your rights and interests, by clearly stating each party's responsibilities. Although a contract is an essential business tool, it can fuel a potentially costly business dispute.
At Orrick & Erskine, LLP, we assist clients regarding business contracts, real estate contracts, leases, employment agreements, ownership agreements, financing agreements, and many other business tools. Our attorneys can:
• Draft a contract
• Review a contract
• Negotiate improvements in a proposed contract that better serve your interests
• Discuss your legal options in the event of nonperformance or litigation
Contact An Attorney
Contact Orrick & Erskine, LLP, to schedule a consultation.